Welcome to our Flat Roof Repair Edmonton section of this web site.
Flat roof repair disciplines are separated by type of low slope membrane. Many roofers specialize in one or more areas. We employ inter-provincial Red Seal Journeymen flat roofers. Their training and experience allow us to repair all different low slope roof systems. Some of which are tar and gravel, SBS modified torch-on, EPDM, TPO, PVC, liquid rubber, fluid applied and DecTec.
You can contact us for emergency roof repair 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We have Alberta-wide service. Local to Edmonton call +1.780.424.7663 or for outlying areas call us toll-free at +1.877.497.3528.
Our Edmonton flat roof repair portfolio includes national companies, Fortune 500 companies, maintenance management firms and home-owners. We service flat roof repair and maintenance for companies such as Shell, TD, Husky Energy Kiewit, National Oil Well Varco, Weatherford, Alta Link, the City of Edmonton and many more.
Our accreditation in the discipline of flat roof repair is the best available. Our Edmonton roofers, equipment, vehicles and safe-work protocols and compliance are appropriate for the largest commercial and industrial sites.
- Inter-provincial red seal journeymen roofers on staff deliver quality and expertise.
- Our lifetime workmanship guarantee is the best the industry has to offer.
- Our safety program exceeds OHS requirements. Ask about our safety record.
- Our 5,000,000.00 liability insurance is suitable for the largest work sites.
- We are incorporated, provincially registered, city licensed, and WCB registered.
- We have critical open-flame hot work insurance and maintain a perfect record.
- Our vehicles and staff are equipped for and work on the largest industrial sites in the world.
Edmonton flat roof repair professionals for tar and gravel, torch on SBS, EPDM, TPO, EPDM, PVC, liquid rubber, fluid applied, DecTec, metal panels, skylights, architectural metal, chimney flashing, skylight flashing, rooftop deck membranes, re-sheathing, retro-fit units, roof drain replacement, scupper replacement, curbs, parapet wall construction, cap flashing, sleepers, roof hatches, roof ladders, roof vents, attic ventilation, industrial gutters, cladding, roof snow removal, ice dam removal and more.
Inspecting flat roof / low slope roof leaks:
Inquire about our Edmonton flat roof inspections and maintenance programs. Regular maintenance of a flat roof system will save you considerable money over the life-time of your roof assembly.
- When you look up and see where the leak is coming from at the ceiling, measure from the outside wall to the leak so you have a reference point when you attend to the rooftop.
- When at rooftop look for any penetrations such as roof vents, rooftop units, pitch pockets or flashing in the general area of the leak.
- Inspect roof drains, scuppers, down spouts and gutters to be sure none are clogged with debris.
- Inspect the roof membrane. Look for seams that are not welded correctly. Loot for holes in the roof or tears and fissures.
- On tar and gravel roofs it is common for them to have blisters. Blisters are from moisture that is creating condensation.
- On tar and gravel roofs you want to be sure the ballast rock is covering the bitumen layers. UV rays cause the tar to dry out and crack which will cause a leak.
- Pooling water on a flat roof will eventually cause the membrane to leak. Re-sloping the roof is critical if there is standing water.
- Ice dams can cause leaks so if you have ice dams have them removed.
- Flashing for parapet walls, roof connections, at skylights and chimneys are typical sources of roof leaks.
- Improper roof venting can cause condensation to appear like a roof leak.
Flat roof section of Wikipedia the online encyclopedia.
We service all of Alberta including Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, St Albert, Sherwood Park, Leduc, Nisku, Beaumont, Lac La Biche, Grande Prairie, High Level, Westlock, Slave Lake, Edson, Drayton Valley, Devon, Camrose, Wetaskiwin, Tofield, Lamont, Morinville, Vegreville, Tofield, Millet, Calmar, Evansburg, Redwater, Onaway, Viking, Athabasca, High Prairie, Valleyview, Fairview, Peace River, Whitecourt, Mayerthorpe and many more rural areas and towns.