Welcome to our Edmonton Residential Roof Repair section.
Residential Roof Repair Edmonton. Service to residential customers can involve a number of different specialties. Flat roofing, membrane for balconies and decks, shingles, tile, cedar shake, metal, skylights, flashing, gutters and ventilation. We have the experts in each area to service your roof with quality and professionalism.
Call us for 24 hour - 7 day Alberta-wide emergency leak service. In Edmonton call +1.780.424.7663. Other Areas of Alberta Call Toll-free +1.877.497.3528. For Urgent Service the Operator will Contact a Technician 24 Hours.
Our Edmonton customers include re-shingling a small house or garage to flat roofing on larger architectural homes to standing seam metal panel roofing.
When hiring a company to perform work on your home, it is important for your protection they be insured and qualified. Below is a summary of our Edmonton residential roofing repair accreditation:
- We employ inter-provincial red seal journeymen roofers to ensure the best.
- We have an industry leading lifetime workmanship guarantee. Quality is #1.
- We are a safety priority company. We exceed OHS requirements.
- We protect you and your home with 5,000,000.00 liability insurance.
- We are insured for open-flame hot work - for flat roof homeowners.
Edmonton roof repair experts for flat roofing, metal panel roofing, metal shingles, shingles, slate, tile, rubber roofs, cedar shake and shingles, skylights, architectural metal, chimney flashing, skylight flashing, rooftop deck membranes, roof vents, attic ventilation, gutters, soffits, fascia, siding, roof snow removal, ice dam removal and more.
We have experience with:
Inspecting sloped roof leaks:
- BP, IKO, GAF, Owens Corning, Malarkey and other shingle companies.
- Metro Tile, Davinci, Decra, Unicrete, Boral and other roofing tile companies.
- Clarke Group, Silver Creek, Waldun and other cedar shake and shingles.
- Standing sean, fast lock, metal shingles and other metal roof products.
- Tar and Gravel, EPDM, Torch-On, PVC, Rubber and other flat roof membranes.
- Check shingles for blow-offs if there has been a wind storm.
- If you suspect hail, have a HAAG certified inspector do the determination.
- Ice dams can cause leaks so if you have ice dams have them removed.
- Roof vents and penetrations are likely causes of leaks. Check around each penetration and be sure the caulking hasn't given away.
- Improper flashing at skylights and chimneys are common leak areas. Check all flashing around skylights, chimneys, step flashing at walls and more.
- Sometimes a leak is actually condensation from improper attic ventilation.
Ask about our Edmonton roof inspections and maintenance programs.
Inspecting flat roof leaks:
- Tar and gravel roofs will often crack from brittle bitumen - check for cracks.
- Penetrations are common leak points. Check all the rooftop vents and curbs.
- Plugged roof drains or scuppers are common leak entry points.
- Standing water or pooling on a flat roof can cause problems.
- Rips or tears in single ply membranes such as EPDM, TPO, and PVC are common.
- Flashing around skylights, chimneys, at parapet walls and other roof penetrations are likely points of water ingress.
To contact us for more information click here for our contact page.
We service all of Alberta including Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, St Albert, Sherwood Park, Leduc, Nisku, Beaumont, Lac La Biche, Grande Prairie, High Level, Westlock, Slave Lake, Edson, Drayton Valley, Devon, Camrose, Wetaskiwin, Tofield, Lamont, Morinville, Vegreville, Tofield, Millet, Calmar, Evansburg, Redwater, Onaway, Viking, Athabasca, High Prairie, Valleyview, Fairview, Peace River, Whitecourt, Mayerthorpe and many more rural areas and towns.