If you are searching for a reputable and qualified Edmonton roof repair company we are your best choice! We have been serving the city and surrounding area for many years.
We have many great roofing repair references and reviews. Our roofers are Red Seal Journeymen Edmonton Roofing Repair experts. We can assist you with any
- The first step is to call our 24 hour emergency roof repair dispatch at 1.780.424.7663 or 1.877.497.3528. You can book your appointment for the next day or have an emergency roofing crew attend in the evening too if you like.
- While you are waiting for our crew to arrive be sure to put bucket(s) under the areas of leak to catch the water to avoid more damage.
- If the leak is coming along a wall or windows you can also use towels to absorb moisture.
- Our repair techs will take pictures of before, during and after for your records so that if you need to contact your insurance company we will have a record of the work done on file for you.
Things you can do if you are concerned about the weight of standing roof water or roof ice damming (this can be a significant safety hazard and roof repair issue - monitor closely)::
- If it is a residential home and you are concerned about the ceiling coming down you can cut a hole in the ceiling and into the vapor barrier to alleviate pressure and weight from water. Or, you can go in to the roof attic space and put bucket(s) up there to catch the water before it gets to the ceiling.
- If this is an industrial or commercial building with bat insulation you can also cut a small hole to relieve the pressure of the water.
Things you can do outside if you think the leak is outside (note safety compliance is critical):
- If the roof leak is a result of the gutters freezing up and the ice working its way back in to the roof assembly, you can attempt to get the ice off the gutter or roof area. Be very cautious however when using ladders. Be safe.
- Also sometimes the downspouts can get clogged which can cause water to back up at the eaves-trough area and even in to the house. If you think this is possible then clear your downspouts.
- If you think the leak may be condensation then you can inspect the roof vents to be sure that snow is not covering the exhaust roof ventilation. Be very careful when attempting to remove snow or ice off of a roof. This is dangerous work and best left for professionally equipped and trained roof repair technicians.
- With business or homeowners that have flat roofs, it is possible that internal roof drains or external roof scuppers are plugged. Check the roof drainage and be sure the flat roof is terminating water off the roof correctly.
- With industrial and commercial low slope metal roofing the challenges can be more significant. If the pointers above are not the cause of the roof leak(s) then it could be the panel seams, the penetrations, fasteners or even flashing issues.
- For residential shingle and cedar homes, homeowners can look for missing shingles or cedar shakes and if that isn't the problem it is likely a penetration issue or a flashing issue.
- Once you have done what you can above, wait for our Edmonton expert roofing repair techs to arrive and they will handle the rest. And remember, be safe and do not do anything that may injure you.
Roof repair for commercial, industrial, residential, agricultural and institutional.
We service flat roofing repair
, cedar shake
, coating, skylights, sun tubes, chimney flashing, rooftop decks, roof snow removal and ice dams, snow guards, heat tape, ventilation, roof insulation, sheathing, sheet metal flashing, curbs, parapets, drains, re-sloping, retro-fits, vents, hatches, gutters, soffit, fascia, siding and more.
Ask about our inspections and maintenance programs.
Book your Edmonton roofing repair service call or estimate now (24 hour service).
An interesting local fact: did you know the Alberta Legislative building roof at 10800 97 Ave NW in Edmonton, AB was recently restored exactly 100 years after it was first constructed? Read the story at the below for more information:
Alberta Legislature 10,000.00 Roof Dome Restoration Project in 2013.
Roof - Link page to Wikipedia.
Contact Us Locally:
3428 99 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6E-5X5
+1.877.497.3528 24 Hour Toll Free
We service all of Alberta including Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan, St Albert, Sherwood Park, Leduc, Nisku, Beaumont, Lac La Biche, Grande Prairie, High Level, Westlock, Slave Lake, Edson, Drayton Valley, Devon, Camrose, Wetaskiwin, Tofield, Lamont, Morinville, Vegreville, Tofield, Millet, Calmar, Evansburg, Redwater, Onaway, Viking, Athabasca, High Prairie, Valleyview, Fairview, Peace River, Whitecourt, Mayerthorpe and many more rural areas and towns.